- Silver pomfret 2 head cut and cleaned.
- one tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- 2 tsp of lime juice.
- chilli powder 2 tsp.
- salt to taste.
- pepper powder (optional)
- Wash fish and make slits on both sides of fish.
- In bowl mix chilli powder,lime juice,gingergarlic paste,Pepper powder(optional) and salt .
- Apply mixed masala on fish apply in deep in the slit so masala spread evenly inside.
- Apply masala even inside fish.
- Let the fish be in marination for one hour keep fish refrigerated.
- After one hour roll fish in foil sheet or in banana leaf and steam in idly vessel for 20 min.
- After steaming take fish out let it cool for room temperature.
- Now apply some oil that keep fish not to stick in fry pan and keep fish and fry .
- Each side should be fried for 2 min or 1 min.
Now you healthy steamed pomfret is ready to eat.
Steamed pomfret is good because cooking with less oil
I am posting this receipe and following entries for spotlight fish event.
These three receipes goes to SPOTLIGHT FISH event
SPOTlIGHT FISH EVENT