This tofu scramble is one of my family's favorite dish so i thought of sharing this receipe.
- One pack of firm tofu 14 oz.
- One big onion finely chopped.
- Four green chillies.
- one tsp chilli powder.
- One tsp ginger garlic paste.
- curry leaves 3.
- Mustard seeds one tsp
- cumin seeds one tsp.
- Salt as required.
- cilantro leaves few.
- take tofu out of pack squeeze it softly till water is drained from tofu and cut tofu.
- In a pan pour oil add mustard seeds and cumin seeds when oil is hot wait till splutters.
- Now add finely chopped onion and splitted green chillies , curry leaves and fry till onion is golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste(optional) fry till raw smell goes.
- Add chilli powder fry well.
- Now add chopped tofu it will be soft when u fry it will break and look like egg scramble.
- Now add salt to taste fry well till this masala coats tofu well it takes 10- 12 min.
- If u want you can cook still more time till tofu becomes dry.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Serve with chappathi or rice as side dish.