- Any type of fish with or with out bone we use tilapia fillets 3 no.
- Sambar onion 10-15 no.
- Small tomato one.
- Coconut grated one cup.
- Methi seeds 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 5 no.
- Coconut oil 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder 1tbsp
- Dhaniya powder 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- Tamarind one lemon size.
- Salt to taste.
- First fry peeled onion in oil,Add chopped tomato and last add coconut and fry for 1 min.
- Grind this onion tomato mix and keep it.
- Clean fish and cut keep it ready.
- Now keep kadai add coconut oil,when oil is heat add methi seeds and fry for min and add curry leaves.
- Now add grinded masala to it and add chilli powder ,dhania powder and turmeric powder and cook this masala till this raw smell of masala goes.
- Now add tamarind water from lemon size tamarind.
- Let this cook for some time till oil floats on top or till raw smell of tamarind goes.
- Now add fish to this masala and add salt to taste.
- Let fish cook for 7 to 10 min.
- Once fish is cooked you can finish it by adding one spoon of cocnut oil at last
Serve with Rice.
Note :You can Store this for 2 days.You can also serve with dosa.