Dill leaves poriyal
- Dill leaves one bunch washed and finely chopped.
- Half of onion finel choppped.
- Red or green chillies 2-3 according to your spice level.
- Mustard seeds.
- Cumin seeds.
- Hing powder one pinch (optional).
- Curry leaves (optional).
- Turmeric powder one pinch.
- Oil for tempering.
- Salt to taste.
- In a kadai add oil ,when its hot add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When mustard seed splutters add onion ,red chillies,curry leaves and hing powder .
- Fry till onion is transparent.
- Add Dill leaves and turmeric powder fry till its done.
- If you want you can sprinkle water when needed to avoid getting burnt.
- Add salt to taste .
- Finish adding grated coconut if you like.I didn't add coconut.
Now your dill leaves poriyal is ready.Serve with rasam rice or sambar rice.