EGG PLANT CHUTNEY:
- Egg plant 4 Chopped.
- Potato small one chopped.
- Pearl onion peeled 5.
- Green chilles splitted 4
- Toor dhal one Table spoon.
- Red chilles 3
- Tomato one small.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- Mustard seeds,urad dhal and curry leaves for tempering.
- Salt to taste.
- Soak toor dhall for 30 so that it get boiled soon or you can boil in pressure cooker.
- Keep water in a sauce pan when it gets boiled add thoor dhal.
- When dhal is 3/4 done add onion , green and red chilles,Chopped egg plant,and potato and tomato.
- When all veggies are cooked add turmeric powder and salt to taste and boil for another 2 min and water is reduced.
- If water is more drain that extra water and mash them well with tool whih we use for mashing dhal.
- Now do tempering heat oil and add mustard seeds,urad dhal and curry leaves and transfer it to chutney.
Priya blog event Kongunadu cusine event