- Egg 4.
- Chopped onion 2 table spoon.
- 2 green chillies.
- one tsp of cumin seeds.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- One big onion finely chopped.
- Tomato one finely chopped.
- Whole garam masala(cloves,cinnamon) for seasoning.
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Tbspoon.
- Chilli powder 1 1/2 spoon.
- Corriander powder 3 spoon.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 spoon.
- one Tb spoon poppy seeds.
- 8 cashewnuts.
- Grated coconut 1 cup.
For making Egg cubes.
- Beat eggs
- Add chopped onion,green chillies,cumin seeds,turmeric powder and salt mix well
- Grease inner side of Bowl with oil,pour egg mix to the bowl.
- Steam this mixure like Idly in a closed container till its done .
- Cool to room temp and cut with Knife as cube like panner cubes.
For making Kurma base.
- Heat oil in pan,Add 2 cloves ,Cinnamon stick 1 inch,Fennel seeds,Cardamom 1,wait till its fried.
- Add finely chopped onion,Fry till its light brown,Add little salt to cook soon,Add turmeric powder.
- Now Add 1 table spoon ginger garlic paste,Fry till raw smell goes.
- Now Add tomatoes and fry well .
- Add Chilli powder 1 an d 1/2 spoon of chilli powder(Adjust According to you spice level) ,3 spoon of coriander seed powder Fry for few seconds and add water let this masala cook till masala smell goes.
- Now Grind poppy seeds and cashews and coconut in blender.(poppy seeds and cashews must be soaked in water for 10 min)
- After this masala is cooked Add Coconut paste to it cook till oil floats on top(don't over cook coconut).
- Add Egg cube to it and finish it off .
- Garnish with Coriander leaves (sorry I didn't add this In photo) .
Note :This is great food for parties.Serve with Chappathi,Roti or Rice.